While economists continue to debate how robust the nation’s economic recovery is, Silicon Valley seems to be ahead of the curve. At Fremont Business Park — as you may have noticed — there’s been a steady stream of new tenants moving in and existing tenants renewing or expanding into additional space.
• Fremont Business Park’s occupancy has recently exceeded 97%!
• Rents have risen to $2.00 to $2.06 per sq. ft. (full-service) and are likely to continue to rise
• Some smaller spaces remain available for tenants looking to expand or move, or who have business associates that might be interested in space
Don’t Miss This Opportunity
The improving economic climate in Silicon Valley will provide opportunities for all businesses to increase revenues. At the same time, it will necessitate intelligent cost management to enhance profitability.
Even at $2-plus per sq. ft., Fremont Business Park space remains an outstanding value based on its ideal location near freeways, BART and Pacific Commons shopping and services — as well as the building’s many amenities such as its high-speed, fiber-optic Internet service, common conference room, fitness facility, LED lighting, secure electronic entry, and more. Here’s what you can do:
• Create a lower, blended lease rate — If your lease is coming due at Fremont Business Park in the next 6 to18 months, now’s the time to talk to building management about an extension. Locking in a rate now can create a favorable blended rate that will keep your expenses down over time.
• Take advantage of our referral program — Don’t forget: Fremont Business Park is still offering attractive incentives for businesses you refer that lease space here. Just give us a name and contact information — we’ll do the rest!
Don’t wait! Act now before the remaining space is gone, or rates increase again. E-mail Lee Jatta at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at (408) 453-4700 x140.