Micro-Spaces Provide Maxi-Advantages in Today’s Business Environment
Many of the world’s most innovative companies started in someone’s garage, at a kitchen table or in a dorm room. Whether you’re building the next big name in technology — or you simply enjoy being your own boss — now’s the ideal time to make your move into a real office. And the best place to do it is at Fremont Business Park in our unique micro-spaces.
Executive Suites Not Always the Answer
Some one- or two-person businesses start out in Executive Suites. Although this can be an efficient way to get space plus a lot of services — it Executive Suites can cost A LOT. And if you don’t really need all the services packaged into Executive Suite plans, paying $5 to $7 per square foot just isn’t worth it.
Fremont Business Park — the Micro-Space Leader
Fremont Business Park — a three-building, two-story, 120,000 sq. ft. complex just off I-880 near Auto Mall Parkway in southern Fremont — offer micro-space office suites as small as 357 sq. ft. for a fraction of the cost of Executive Suites. You can pay for just the services you need and put the rest of your money back into your business — or in your pocket!
Every office at Fremont Business Park offers:
• An ideal location with fast freeway access for short commutes, and with great dining and shopping and even movie theaters right down the street at the Pacific Commons mall
• Wireless access to blazing fast fiber-optic Internet service — the fastest in Fremont
• A common conference room with the latest meeting tools, from a video screen to audioconferencing
• A well-equipped fitness facility with showers for men and women
• TEAM Christy networking group
• Coffee bars in many of the individual suites
• Options available for full furnishings
• Flexible longer or shorter lease terms available
• Exceptionally flexible growth opportunities without leaving the complex
Micro-Spaces Are Going Fast
A few micro-spaces are now becoming available at Fremont Business Park. But with the complex’s occupancy at 97%+ these won’t last long.
So whether you’re starting the next Facebook or Google — or just want your own space with room for a few employees now or in the future — e-mail Lee Jatta or call (408) 453-4700 Ext. 140 today. DRE License #01828564